My image

My image

Monday 21 September 2015

WIP: M1A1 ABRAMS TANK

WIP: M1A1 ABRAMS TANK

Here is model no.2 a abrams with mine plow and tusk 1 armor upgrade.


















The Abrams has taken an unexpected hitch with the photo etch set (the saying bit of more than you can chew ) is an understatement, i have lost my patience with it because after making 2 of the side boxes the 3rd one broke into 3 bits, so after doing some research on eBay i have now bought the legend productions tusk 1 set which is resin and hopefully after a week or two i will be back finishing the model and making it ready for paint.

18/10/2015

These are the pictures after my spray session. The pictures of the resin set are on my other hard drive , i will get them up soon to show the set i used.







7-8/11/2015


Both sides of the wheels completed, just waiting for the tracks to dry so i can then start to paint them. 


12-13/12/2015






 





 











  COMMENTS ARE WELCOME

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dan , building very dice and clean.
    Compliments .

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much loris, I appreciate the comments.

    ReplyDelete