My image

My image

Wednesday 26 August 2015

IRAQ DIORAMA

                                                          IRAQ AL HILLAH 2006

Here is my Iraq diorama which depicts Canadian bomb techs doing a sweep of a iraqi shop just on the outskirts of the green zone. To make this diorama i used various kits as shown in the wip post, the building and ground is foam board from (FIELDS OF GLORY), the signs and posters are from the internet which was then printed off, the road is fine sand paper which my dad got for me, the pigments are from Mig Productions, the main vehicle for this diorama is a CANADIAN RG-31 WITH CROWS which is from kinetic.












This was an enjoyable project to make and i would defenatly do something similar again.

Comments are welcome.  


No comments:

Post a Comment